On joining the club, members are required to sign an application form stating that they have read and agree to abide by the club rules. The club reserves the right to amend these rules at any time and for any reason that it deems necessary. The most up-to-date version of the club rules will be posted on this website in this section. In addition the latest version will also be displayed on the notice boards of both the ladies and men’s locker rooms.
- Lost or stolen vouchers cannot be replaced
- Vouchers cannot be used wholly or partially for cash
- The Club reserves the right to amend/withdraw the validity of vouchers without prior notification
- All vouchers are valid for max. three months
- Vouchers cannot be accepted after 'valid to' date
- Multiple vouchers cannot be used against one purchase
- Vouchers can be used for Spa treatments and products
- Vouchers cannot be used against complementary therapies (e.g. Physiotherapy, Osteopathy & Sports Massage)
- Please mention voucher at time of booking a service
- Vouchers cannot be used against membership subscription
Vouchers can be redeemed in the golf area against one or more lessons or a custom fit session (type of lesson).
Vouchers can also be redeemed against retail purchases of £100 or more. Maximum of one voucher per transaction.
Click the following link to download the current Reebok Sports Club Rules (pdf)