The Reebok Sports Club is not only Europe's largest luxury health club, we also have the biggest fitness team – this enables us to offer every member a free induction and training programme review whenever they are needed.
We strive to keep you motivated; that way you’ll come back regularly and be more likely to reach and maintain your health and fitness goals.
If you are not a member but would like to be part of a fitness club that is at the top of its game then email us or call 020 7970 0911.
The Reebok Sports Club is located in Canada Square, Canary Wharf – you can find us above Waitrose on the 2nd floor.
To see the club in action click here or visit our photo gallery. Membership includes all club events and group exercise classes.
Health Benefits of Exercise and Physical Activity:
- Reduce the risk of premature death
- Reduce the risk of developing and/or dying from heart disease
- Reduce high blood pressure or the risk of developing high blood pressure
- Reduce high cholesterol or the risk of developing high cholesterol
- Reduce the risk of developing colon cancer and breast cancer
- Reduce the risk of developing diabetes
- Reduce or maintain body weight or body fat
- Build and maintain healthy muscles, bones, and joints
- Reduce depression and anxiety
- Improve psychological well-being
- Enhanced work, recreation, and sport performance
- Largest, most spacious health club in Europe
- Bar and restaurant offering stunning views over Canada Square
- Five studios with 166 free classes each week
- Eight ZUMBA sessions each week
- Dedicated pilates reformer studio
- 13m rock climbing wall
- Boxing Zone with eight punch bags
- Full size boxing ring with bob & weave ropes
- Two Olympic lifting platforms
- Five Power Plates
- Power Plate studio for non-members
- Multi training rig
- Six Watt Bikes
- Two Trixter Bikes
- Functional training and TRX Zone
- 87 bike indoor cycle studio
- 23m swimming pool with relaxation deck
- Swimming lessons and coaching
- Sauna and steam rooms
- Rope machine
- 500 pieces of strength and cardio training equipment
- Free fitness testing, gym inductions and personalised fitness programmes
- Expert personal training
- Ballroom dancing
- Sports hall for basketball, football, volleyball, table tennis and badminton
- Indoor golf at The Golf Lab - with three teaching simulators
- Wellness Centre including; GP, ECG metabolic profiling and blood testing
- Physiotherapy and osteopathy centre
- Sports shop
- Dry cleaners
- Luxury changing rooms with complimentary towels and toiletries
- Full treatment Spa open seven days a week with eight treatment rooms
- The Pearson Room restaurant
- Business centre and meeting rooms available for hire
- Weight Watchers meetings
The Reebok Sports Club stretches over three floors, offering a state-of-the-art training space the size of three football pitches. The top floor is stocked with more than 170 pieces of top-of-the-range cardiovascular equipment, including Cybex, Life Fitness, Technogym, Precor, Stair Master and Concept II. Most of our machines have built-in plasma screens linked to a 14-channel entertainment system.
Our dedicated strength training floor boasts 10,000sq ft of the latest equipment from Technogym, Hammer Strength, Magnum, Iron Grip and Free Motion. With more than 110 pieces of strength training apparatus, we are proud to have the largest free weight section in the country.
Our swimming pool uses the most technologically advanced filtration system available, where ultra violet light is used to kill bacteria. This means that very little chlorine is used, which eliminates odours both in the pool hall and on the skin.
For more information on what the club has to offer pop in for a tour or call us on 020 7970 0911.