Lifestyle management with a personal trainer allows you to fit working out around other activities. Many people watch an average of three to four hours of television every day. Most of us sit in front of a computer for long periods of time and use public transport to get wherever we’re going.
This is often excused as a modern way of living, but here at the Reebok Sports Club, we think it’s time to change the way you live. Eating more healthily, doing more exercise and increasing your fitness can be the key to a more confident, fitter and less stressed you.
The benefits are endless. Above all, you should always take care when exercising, especially if it has been a long time since you last worked out - another reason why supervision is important and effective.
An initial 30 minute consultation is free, so if you find yourself thinking any of the below, get in touch as we’d love to help you out.
- I don't have much time to exercise
- I am looking for someone to motivate me
- I don't get the right results
- My doctor has suggested an exercise regime
- I need the right regime to recover from an injury
- I need to improve my posture
- I suffer from stress and think a good exercise plan could help
- I’m not happy with the look or shape of my body
- I don’t know what to do and need some guidance
- I need to lose some weight for a special date or event
- I feel tired and don’t have the energy to get going
- I am unsure of whether or not I am eating the right foods at the right time
- I would like to gain some muscle
- I want to improve my fitness for sport
- I would like to know more about supplements
- Weight Loss and Management
- Nutritional Support and Supplement Prescription
- Muscle Gain
- TRX Suspension Training
- Kettle Bell
- Training Yoga and Flexibility Training
- Climbing Coaching and Technique
- Power Plate Programming
- Pre and Post Natal Exercise
- Body Building and Sculpting
- Marathon and Triathlon Training
- Interval Training
- Sports Specific Fitness and Training
- Olympic Lifting Coaching
- Swimming Coaching
- Boxing Training
- MMA (Mixed Martial Arts)
- Muay Thai and Kick Boxing
For more information, contact the personal training department on 020 7970 2050 or visit them on the 3rd floor to the left of the fitness desk.